Sunday 22 March 2020

Check in for Ms. Ferrarotto's Grade 3 Class

Hello all!  Just wanted to let you know that I am going to host a ZOOM meeting tomorrow, Monday, March 23, at 11:00am to give the students a chance to check-in, say hello, and try out a new platform that we would be able to use for our distance learning in the upcoming weeks.  I am new to all this and so it may be a lot of trouble shooting and trial and error but we can work together to figure it out.  I have sent an email out to the Grade 3 parent email addresses that are in the students' school files. If you want to join, just click the link and you will be able to join our chat on Monday at 11:00am. Laptops should work without anything downloaded.  If you are using a tablet or phone, I ask that you download the zoom app (free) ahead of time. There is no pressure to join but I would love to get to see all of your smiling faces!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment